Have you been thinking about using a laser hair restoration hat to stop your hair loss and regrow lost hair? You’re not alone. Many men and women experiencing hair loss symptoms and look to non-surgical options to regrow their lost hair. But how do they work? And how do you use a laser hair restoration hat like the Capillus 312 RX? It’s quite simple actually!
Lasercaps aren’t the only non-surgical option to restore or regrow your lost or thinning hair. There are many choices on the market. However, not all choices are equal, worthwhile, or safe, for that matter. There are laser caps, laser helmets, laser combs, handheld devices, and more. But don’t be fooled by cheap prices and inferior devices. Like most things, you get what you pay for and there are always poor quality products on the market.
Capillus is the highest quality prescription-grade device available. There are many imitators with low-grade products and plenty of counterfeit or Chinese knockoff lasercaps. If you’re looking for real results, DON’T CUT CORNERS! You could lose money and cause further damage to your head or hair.
How Does a Laser Cap Work?
The laser lights used in the Capillus laser hair restoration hat produces a certain wavelength that has the ability to be absorbed by your hair follicles. This light helps to shift hair follicles out of the death phase and into one which encourages hair growth. When it penetrates the scalp, LLLT stimulates the cells responsible for the regeneration of the hair follicles. As a result, the Capillus laser cap encourages hair regrowth. It also works to increase the production of ATP and the metabolic process of the cells for faster hair growth.
Additionally, using a laser hair restoration hat helps increase blood flow in the targeted region of the scalp. Therefore, the delivery of oxygen and vital nutrients are sent to the hair follicles. As a result, your hair may stop falling out and it can begin to grow with greater length and diameter. In the end, using a laser hair restoration hat helps to produce thicker, fuller hair shafts. After using your Capillus lasercap for the designated time, you will experience hair regrowth and an increase in confidence.
How Do I Use a Laser Hair Restoration Hat?
Using a laser hair restoration hat like the Capillus 312 RX is easy. Like REALLY EASY! And super convenient. In fact, Capillus has pioneered the easiest hair restoration hat on the market. Best of all, there is no pain associated with the usage of Capillus as long as you use the laser cap according to the manufacturer’s directions.
You only need wear your Capillus laser hat for just 6 minutes every day. That’s right! Only 6 minutes per day. It fits under any standard hat so it’s easy to use anywhere. Even on the go! To use your Capillus laser hair restoration hat, follow these simple directions:
- It’s best to start out by charing your Capillus for 24 hours the first time you get it. Then, simply pop it on your head and turn it on. The laser lights will go to work in only 6 minutes and help you start regrowing your lost hair.
- When you place the cap on your head, the sensors are triggered, and the laser dome will turn on.
- There’s a sensor on the inside of the device that only allows light to be emitted when the cap is on the head. As an eye-safety precaution, if the device is not on your head when you turn it on, the lasers will not stay on.
- After use, gently wipe the inner surface of your Capillus with an alcohol wipe or a water-moistened cloth.
- You do not need to use Capillus for more than 6 minutes per day. In fact, it is best not to overuse your Capillus. 6 minutes is all you need to achieve the hair growth you desire.
- It is best to continue using your Capillus laser hair restoration hat even as new hair growth is seen. Keep it up and continue to see great results.
- Additionally, you can use other topical and medically-prescribed hair growth drugs with your Capillus to achieve even more powerful results. However, doing so is not necessary to see great hair growth. It’s also fine to use it after a hair transplant.
The Best Laser Hair Restoration Hat Prices
Right now, Laser Cap Me is offering the highest grade laser cap created in the US for $1,000 off MSRP. If you click on our Prices tab, you’ll see that we list the Capillus 312 for the MSRP of $3,500. However, we’re offering $1,000 off right now! All you have to do is participate in our Before & After study. It’s super easy to do! Just contact us and we’ll guide you through the process. By participating, you’ll save $1,000 off a genuine Capillus RX 312 laser cap.
Again, this is the highest grade US-made LLLT device you can get. And you going to be saving $1,000 off the prices of the prescription-grade laser cap that’s not available on Amazon or eBay. If you’re interested, please get ahold of us and we’ll tell you how to save a ton of money and how to start restoring your hair without surgical procedure.
Call Us for Your Capillus Lasercap
Why wait? Contact us today to ask about the Capillus 312 laser device. If you’re not sure, call us so we can have a free virtual consultation with you to discuss your available options and how laser hair therapy may be beneficial for your unique hair loss situation and hair restoration goals.
Laser Cap Me offers better prices for the Capillus RX 312 laser hair restoration hat than you can find for a lesser grade device. So what are you waiting for? Stop hair loss now! Contact us or visit our store to purchase your Capillus 312.
You can reach us at 213-403-0455, or send us an email. You can also find out further details by visiting our clinic’s site Best Hair Transplant.